Social distancing and unprecedented hygiene concerns have become a norm in today’s COVID-19 world, we are introducing Shaza ASSURES (Active Safety & Sanitisation measures to Uphold and Reassure Excellence in Service). This program is designed to assist Shaza Hotels in the creation of operating standards for managing daily operations once the lockdown has been lifted and hotels resume operations.
Shaza ASSURES (Active Safety & Sanitisation measures to Uphold and Reassure Excellence in Service) protocols are integrated with Shaza’s current Operating Standards. This program has been prepared based on the evidence currently available about COVID-19 transmission and is designed to ensure that Shaza Hotels can protect the health of its guests.
Shaza ASSURES is a program that is being rolled out at each of our hotels and covers in great detail the need for intensive attention to maintaining a well-sanitized environment, both in the guest areas, as well as in the heart of the hotel. Some of the more important areas that we have paid attention to are:
- Conducting temperature checks of every guest on arrival
- Requiring guest to fill out declaration confirming that they are COVID19-free
- Intensive cleaning of the room
- No or low interaction with housekeeping during the stay
- Downtime between two stays in one room
- Issuing personal protective equipment, masks, sanitizers to our guests.
- Distanced seating in lobby and restaurants
- Pre-compiled check-in for minimal interaction
- In-room dining designed to have no or low interaction
*Updates to the program will be made on an on-going basis as more relevant information becomes available.